This Super Easy High Antioxidant Juice Recipe takes around 5 minutes to make and is packed with vitamins to boost your immunity and vitality.
Ideal to amp up your breakfast for a great start to the day!
Ingredients (Serves 1)
3 x Medium sized Carrots
2 – 3 Celery Sticks
1/2 Raw Beetroot
1 x Red Apple
2 x Baby Cucumbers or 1/4 standard cucumber
Raw Ginger or Ginger paste
Alternatives – If you wanted to add more greens to this juice, you can add a handful of baby spinach leaves or kale
You will need a Juicer, the type that removes the pulp. A blender will not work for this recipe.
Video Tutorial with Rose Burnett | Watch Time – 6:39 Minutes
Wash all vegetables and fruit thoroughly, peel and chop roughly into sections. Add to juicer until all quantities are juiced, pour into a glass and enjoy!
Recycle the vegetable and fruit pulp into your worm farm, or use in compost.
Antioxidant Benefits of Beetroot Juice
Beetroot Juice has a powerhouse of health benefits, including:
- Known to lower blood pressure
- Improve physical stamina and muscle power
- Help with cognitive function
- Is low in calories and high in antioxidants
- Good source of Potassium to help reduce muscle cramps and fatigue
- Contains essential minerals to boost immunity, including iron, zinc, magnesium, selenium, copper and manganese.
- Contains folate, which is a B Vitamin that helps to reduce risks associated with pregnancy.
- Can help reduce cholesterol
Health Benefits of Ginger
Ginger has well been known for its ability to ease nausea and is also high in antioxidants that can combat free radicals in the body that create disease. Giving it excellent qualities to help fight infection, boost the immunity and reduce inflammation.
SPECIAL OFFER – 15% OFF WARRIOR SPIRIT ACTIVEWEAR
To celebrate the launch of my Warrior Spirit Activewear range take advantage of this special offer of 15% Off all Leggings, Tanks, Sports Bras and Jackets! To redeem use Coupon Code – oct15%off at checkout – valid until 31st October 2020.